- sze audition
- BEL duty
Chocolate Chip Cake: (Made in a 9×5 loaf pan)
- 125g flour, about 1 cup
- 1.5 eggs, room temperature
- 7T yogurt
- 75g butter, softened
- 9T granulated sugar
- 1t baking powder
- 1/2t baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2t vanilla essence
- 2T granulated sugar
- 1/2T cinnamon
- 4T chocolate chips x2
Adapted from: http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2009/05/chocolate-chip-cake.html
1) Preheat oven to 180°C. Line and spray a 9×5 loaf pan.
2) Dump all of ① and beat on low speed for 1 minute. Increase to medium speed and beat for 2.5 minutes.
3) Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
4) Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mix onto the batter. (Don’t miss out the sides!)
5) Sprinkle 4T of chocolate chips on top.
6) Spread the other half on top of the bottom layer.
7) Repeat ’4′ and ’5′
8) Bake for about 30 minutes, or when crumbs are present with the toothpick test.