I’m really not sure if I should IF today. I mean, I have the perfect opportunity, I’m staying home all day, it’s already 11am (aka 8 hours to go before 24 hours) mum’s going out to eat with my bro etc. so I don’t actually have to eat. But I’m supposed to study all day too, and mustering the willpower to IF is SO PSYCHOLOGICALLY DRAINING UGH. This is so pissing. I mean, the thing is that I’m not even hungry but ASRLGJHASRG I want to eat and be a glutton and be fat AHAHA no.
So I’ve done IF but I’ve been horribly unproductive today (as is any other day I guess) bleh oh well 3h more to dinner. I’m surprisingly not hungry though.. Just tired. 😦
5:10pm — SLIGHTLY hungry. But not really, it’s mostly thirst because I haven’t drunk water in a while haha.
Ate at 6.45pm. I practised violin for 1.5 hours! 🙂
PB & Chocolate Cottage Cheese ‘Mousse’
– 2x 2T cottage cheese (3g, 48kcal)
– 2x 1t PB (supposed to be 1.5t) (1.3g, 67kcal)
– 1 packet Stevia (1g)
– vanilla extract
– 1/8t instant coffee
– 1/8t Hershey Special Dark cocoa powder
Total/: 5.3g, 115kcal
1. Blend 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 Tbsp peanut butter, 2 sweetener packets and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract until smooth. Spoon into a small bowl.
2. Blend second 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 Tbsp peanut butter, 2 sweetener packets, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and add coffee and cocoa powder. Spoon into a small bowl.
3. In two small jars or containers, divide the mixtures from each bowl evenly between the two jars, spooning alternate rounded tablespoonfuls from the first bowl and second bowl to create layers.