11am: Slightly hungry, been up since 6 ;_;
1.55pm: about 4 hours to go.. It’s weird how long I can go without eating like it doesn’t seem very necessary heheh
3.45pm: lol what was I thinking 4 hours from 1.55 is 5.55 haha. Anyway I’m not really hungry my stomach is sticking out sigh I’m just really tired. Don’t know if it’s from lack of food (doubt it) or lack of sleep probably the latter.
Took a nap from like 4.30-5.30 so I wasn’t hungry.. Then I went cycling with my dad from 5.50pm-7.30pm 😀 IT WAS REALLY GOOD OK YAY
It was so cute, 2nd bro’s Social Night date came over for dinner to practise /their duet/. SQUEEE.
Oh and 20min PB
Council Sentosa Trial:
Oreo Crust Brownies:
– 20 Oreos
– 2.5T melted butter
1) Preheat oven to 180°C
2) Blend cookies until crumb-like
3) Add melted butter, blend.
4) Press into (lined and sprayed) 8×8 pan firmly.
5) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
– 1/2 cup butter, softened
– 3/4 cup sugar
– 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
– 3/4t. vanilla
– 1/3 cup Nutella
– 1/4 cup cocoa
– 2/3 cup flour
– 1/4 tsp. salt
1) Cream butter and sugar together.
2) Add eggs and blend well.
3) Add vanilla + salt + Nutella. Mix until combined
4) Sift in cocoa and flour. Don’t overbeat.
5) Pour into pan over Oreo crust
6) Bake at 180°C for 40-45 minutes.
7) Allow brownies to cool.
Adapted from: http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/05/nutella-pretzel-brownies/
Looks ok, but feels really crumbly. Not dense enough IMO. Had to bake it for like 45 minutes, it seemed really unstable inside.. Idk man.