I’m back down to 46.0kg! XD hope it lasts, though I’m going to Italy tomorrow so uhh ohno. The thing that really helped me was basically cutting off sugar (as usual, NO TASTING) and laying off the nuts and pesto for a while. And not eating too big a quantity of food, which I did by pushing back breakfast til lunch time.
~Miso-Ginger Eggplant: 450g eggplant (10g) + 2T miso (4g) + 1.5t sake + oil + 2 whole dried chilies + 1T slivered ginger + 1T mint leaves~
A lot of turkey salad + random bone bits
1 cup sautéed broccoli (5g) + 6 pieces sambal eggplant (2g)
2 pieces nasi lemak’s cucumber with chilli sauce
Some ikan bilis + 6 peanuts (est 6g)
A lot of turkey salad + abt 200g miso ginger eggplant (8g)
1 half pecan (0.4g)
Total: 21.4g + turkey salad (est 30.4g)
Gave 4 cookies to the neighbour next to the forbidden house (have got to have dinner with them sometime!) as well as 7 to the Malay neighbours. Yay here’s the start of getting to know my neighbourhood!
1. Answer the phone with “ahoy!”
2. Wear sunglasses for the whole day. Everytime you make a pun, take it off and wink.
3. Cheer on people running
4. Go to a person at the sink and while washing hands together, “Have YOU done the 7 steps of washing?”
5. Yell “CONGRATS!!!” to a married couple taking wedding photos
6. Get into a crowded elevator and say “I’m sure you’re all wondering why I gathered you here today”
7. Run into a store breathless and ask someone what the year is. When they answer, throw your hands up in the air and run out yelling “IT WORKED!!!”
8. Run around [somewhere], and when you see someone with the same bottle run towards them yelling “BOTTLE BUDDIES!!!”, clinking bottles, running away.
9. Walk into the 309 classroom while they’re having class and walk out the back door — ninja
1. Stay in a lift and talk to people :3
2. In class, make a ‘thinking cap’ and wear it through class
3. Invisible rope
1. Give umbrellas