My Breakfast @ 10.50am:
– leftover salad
– 2 egg & minced meat
– 20min cottage cheese
– 3 almonds
– 1 packet seaweed
– 5 almonds
3.30pm @ Hao Kou Wei ($1.60)
– 6 pieces tofu
4.15pm: 2 egg & minced meat
5pm-5.05pm: 5 min cottage cheese
– pan seared cod w mushroom sauce
– pan seared cod w basil sauce
– 2 pieces butter poached lobster
– 3 slices salmon sashimi
– some salad
Pan Seared Cod w Mushroom Sauce:
– 260g cod fish
– olive oil
– sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
– a small knob of butter
– 100g shimeiji mushrooms, chopped
– ¼ cup broth
– 1T white wine
– 2T fresh cream
– 1.5T grated parmesan cheese
– Italian seasoning
1. Season the cod fish lightly with salt (rub) & black pepper.
2. Melt a knob of butter and spread it evenly on the saucepan (or use olive oil).
3. Pan fry the fish, for a few minutes each side over medium fire till lightly browned, slightly flakey & surface slightly crisp. Set aside the fish.
Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
1. Melt butter in pan, saute the mushrooms for about 1-2 minutes.
2. Add some stock + white wine.
3. Add fresh cream + grated parmesan cheese to get the consistency you want.
4. Add chopped dill, stir evenly.
5. Pour the sauce over the cooked fish and serve immediately.
Cod w Basil Sauce:
– 150g cod
– 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
– 2 cloves minced garlic
– 1/4 cup broth
– 4t olive oil
– 1/2t salt
Adapted from: http://www.food.com/recipe/pan-seared-cod-with-basil-sauce-112259?scaleto=4&mode=null&st=true